http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Our Home (OUAS April Challenge)

I'm not posting as much as i'd like to lately, and i'm also not scrapbooking as much as i'd want to.  You could say that Spring has finally sprung for me since i find myself being busier with outside activities and a little more energetic and wanting to take better care of myself (i started ZUMBA!  hehehe).   This weekend, though, i promised myself that i would find a little time for scrapbooking!

I was finally able to finish a layout that i had started 2 weeks ago.  It is inspired by the April challenge at Once Upon A ...SketchThe theme of this challenge is HOME and one requirement was to use this beautiful sketch by Nadia Cannizzo.
The journaling is on the tag and hidden behind the picture.   
It reads:  "As a young girl, I dreamed of finding true love and living in a beautiful house.  I waited and waited, never losing hope that one day I would find such happiness.  At 33, I met my soulmate...  5 years later, we found our home sweet home!"
I mixed and matched a lot of products to create this layout.  The pattern paper is from the Fancy Pants' Happy Together collection, the chipboard title and fence as well as the dragonfly trinkets are from FabScraps, flowers and alphabet stickers are from Prima, and the metal key is from BoBunny.



Living in this house with none other than Yves is definitely a dream come true for me!

I was happy to share a little part of what makes me happy with you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is beautiful! And I love that fancy pants collection! Perfect for This!! Thanks for playing along at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful home and a beautiful page to go with it! Thank you for sharing your home and taking part in our challenge at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love the spread of flowers and how you've decorated the fence. Just lovely! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole, So much love and attention to detail has gone into this beauty of a creation. I adore the 'scene' you have created - the fence and arrangement of floral element is just adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete